Star Transmission & Star Assembly believe in the importance of a mutually beneficial relationship between customer, supplier and manufacturer leading to the desired result/goal: completely satisfied customers.
• High-school or post-secondary education graduate;
• Experience in the quality assurance field is a plus;
• Knowledge regarding control – measurement techniques is an advantage;
• Minimal technical knowledge regarding the cutting processing.
• Measures odds of lengths, interior/exterior diameters, odds over teeth and keyways;
• Checks appearance of parts by comparison with standard parts;
• Registers measurement results and verifications;
• Completes records accompanying consignments of parts;
• Stores the pieces to be transported by the Preserving packaging workshop.
• Higher education studies in the Financial field;
• Experience in Accounting;
• Knowledge regarding the legislation in use;
• Good communication skills in English and/ or German language;
• Very good PC skills.
• Booking the external services;
• Booking the Bank Statements;
• Booking salaries and meal vouchers;
• VAT compensation;
• Rebilling announcements;
• Monthly, quarterly and annually statistics reporting;
• Monthly consummation notes for account 604;
• Monthly reports of 408, 409 and 473 accounts;
• Closing invoices in Share Point;
• Monthly reports and bookings for Daimler loans;
• Booking modification on the capital structure.
- Higher education;
- Previous teaching experience represents an advantage;
- PC operating knowledge: Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of German: writing, speaking and reading at an advanced level;
- Knowledge of modern and attractive teaching methods
- Communicative person, responsible, organized and dynamic.
- Organization and Management of teaching and learning activities: create optimal conditions for receptive knowledge (relevant visual material in sufficient quantity). Avoid overly detailed knowledge, the knowledge should be taught gradually, in a logical sequence;
- Decide on assessment scales and conditions so as to obtain an objective assessment as possible;
- Ability to analyze and identify (after observing different situations) the learning style of each student.
- Establish appropriate teaching strategies.
- Creating appropriate situations in order to facilitate communication and information exchange from pupil to pupil and from teacher to pupil;
- Work with classroom teachers and, where appropriate, with the school counselor in order to harmonize the educational influences and ensure interaction between pupils;
- Facilitates learning activities by choosing relevant teaching materials tailored to specific situations in the classroom, in order to ensure effective training (projector, PC, AEL, Power-Point, educational platforms, etc.);
- Correlating lesson schedules with the effort curve of students and learning tasks, according to semesters, depending on the structure of the school year, learning activities, ensuring the complete coverage of the proposed content;
• Foreman or similar technical qualification;
• Professional experience lasting at least 3 years in the field of production;
• Knowledge about manufacturing processes such as cutting technique, machines;
• Knowledge in work organization, labor protection and environmental protection.
• Ensures and follows the production program regarding quality, quantity, delivery time and profitability. Verification of documents related to the production and resolving of differences;
• Control of the necessary personnel, raw materials and arrangement of their allocation. Taking remedial measures, namely finding alternatives in the production process, redirect of technological flow, methods of work in the event of disruptions in the production process;
• Regular drafting of documents regarding implementation of the program, quality situation, track disturbances in the production process;
• If the productive activity cannot be carried out in conditions of safety and / or quality level demanded by the customer, has authority in deciding to STOP PRODUCTION;
• Organization of self – controlling for the integrated system of quality assurance.
• Development and exploitation of tests in the production process. Develop proposals on rationalizing and optimizing the manufacturing process (eg. Workplace organization, using tools, lower production costs, work organization);
• Ensures equipment operation and means of production and takes preventive measures to avoid equipment failure;
• Ensures and optimizes personnel, equipment, material and means of exploitation. Collaboration with the involved departments regarding cost planning and to monitor and verify the development costs and internal spending. Develops with the direct supervisor the measures that need to be taken if the spends go over budget.
• Minimum 10 years of study
• Experience in the field of internal logistics would be an asset
• Receives and packs products
• Stores products as required by the corresponding operations plans
• Assembles boxes or shipping containers;
• Applies identification tags or other marking signs on the packages, seals plastic bags
• Permanently ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of the workplace
• High school Degree;
• Experience in managing goods would be an asset;
• PC skills, MS Office.
• Is permanently informed and aware about the types of finished products, raw materials and basic materials;
• Is aware and complies with the internal procedures concerning the delivery and reception of products;
• Permanently locks and supervises the warehouse;
• Prepares and fills out stock records, take-over minutes, consumer bills, statistic or economic, other specific documents.
• Technical University Graduate – preferably in the Mechanical field;
• Professional experience in defining and coordinating the implementation of activities in the quality field (management and quality assurance) in new projects and ongoing ones;
• Experience in progress tracking in implementing the themes of quality management in various projects;
• Good knowledge in the field of mechanical processing, general knowledge of mechanical assembly;
• General knowledge regarding Project Management;
• Knowledge regarding the requirements of ISO 9001, TS 16949, VDA;
• General knowledge regarding 5M, 5Why, 8D Problem solving and Core Tools (MSA, SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA) methods;
• Experience in activities which involve teamwork;
• PC skills;
• Advanced German communication skills – reading and writing; English is an advantage.
• Initiation, maintenance and projects development in the Quality Plan for purposes of his 0-faults in the series;
• Active support for the Project Manager in all aspects of quality management during the development and manufacturing of the project (internal suppliers and customers);
• To evaluate the stage of fulfillment of quality management activities defined in the project plan and reporting it thereon to the management;
• Provide relevant data, resulting from qualitative checks performed for reports / analyzes later in the project;
• Coordinate the implementation capabilities of the machine, process and evaluation, both during the start-up of the project and in series;
• Initiating and coordinating the first sample, providing accurate and complete registration data in SQMS and final approval from the quality planning;
• Coordinating the FMEA analysis and ensuring that it is updated throughout the project;
• Maintain actualized control plans throughout the project development;
• Monitoring results during project quality execution in series production.
• Higher education graduate in the economical field;
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the financial field (accounting assets);
• Solid knowledge regarding:
– The current legislation in the financial-accounting field
– Knowledge regarding assets in the financial field
– Computer skills
– Capacity to process information, to interpret / analyze and exploit them for submission for registration in sthe ystem
– Good English communication skills.
• Accounting for fixed assets – FCF;
• Approve orders – ICS.
• University degree in Engineering: Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science;
• Fluency in English – medium/ advanced level, German is an advantage;
• Knowledge in the field of hardware equipment and controlling technologies;
• Basics of networking technology.
• Makes specification books for the assigned projects, regarding automated IT systems and control technologies;
• Responsible for the preparation of requirements and evaluation regarding offers from suppliers from the technical and economic point of view;
• Participates in discussions/ protocols, presentations, reception processes as a representative of the department, responsible for planning of automated IT systems and controlling technologies.
• Reception of orders – contact person for the Production department regarding automated IT systems and controlling technologies.
• Technical University Degree – Mechanical Engineering, preferably TCM;
• Knowledge in the field of machining – gears production;
• Knowledge in the quality field management – supplier complaints management, preferably automotive;
• Experience in action plans management with the external collaborators (suppliers);
• Knowledge of the quality management standards requirements: ISO9001, ISO/TS16494, VDA;
• Knowledge of the methods: 5M, 5 De ce, 8D, Problem Solving;
• Good skills in statistical data processing and interpretation of results;
• Good communication and moderation skills;
• Team work;
• Good PC operating knowledge – Office Software, SAP operating is a plus;
• Knowledge of German and English language, writing and reading.
• Test results analysis carried out on products;
• Statistical analysis and interpretation of results;
• Defining the critical points of the process regarding product manufacturing in terms of quality;
• Data process of the results from conducted capability studies, presentation of results and definition of action plans;
• Defines action plans in order to improve the quality of the products and follow-up implementation of the actions defined;
• Tracks the effectiveness of the implemented measures;
• Presents the quality status of the products in with other departments;
• Proposes improvement actions regarding the quality of products / processes (changes in control plans);
• Coordinates the tests and additional checks in assembly;
• Coordinates the “Quality Offensive” in assembly;
• Responsible for the blocking products in production and storage;
• Keeps track of the interventions regarding non-conforming products and subsequently approves products for delivery;
• Coordinates necessary measures for capability studies of machinery.
• Higher technical studies;
• Knowledge in electrical and mechanical field;
• Basic knowledge in improvement of work stations and production systems (5S, Lean, ect.);
• Professional experience in production area (assembly and machining processes) is an advantage;
• Professional experience in collaboration with internal and external partners;
• Good ability to analyze data and to coordinate a project team;
• PC Knowledge: Microsoft Office package;
• German and/or English Language (speaking, writing and reading – minimum B2).
• Organizing and leading the project meetings together with the responsible for the department that requests the improvement;
• Analyzing the working process and choosing the best analyzing method;
• Keeping track of the implementation of the working methods;
• Generating improvement solutions and discussing them with the team;
• Supporting the implementation of the solutions and pursuing their results in time;
• Calculating the working time and the workload using specific methods.
- Higher education graduate in the financial field;
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in the financial field- controlling or accounting- is an advantage;
- Very good English communication skills; German coomunication skills are an advantage;
- Very good knowledge PC operating skills;
- Very good knowledge of the legislation in use in the financial field.
- Target tracking and establishing, planning and reporting regarding the specific department situations: personal capacity, staff costs and other specific costs;
- Monthly provisions calculation;
- Departments risk management;
- Being a business partner and ofering business models for departments.
• Higher education graduate in the Financial/Accounting field;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting/ Fiscal field;
• Very good knowledge regarding the legislation in use in the accounting- fiscal field;
• Very good PC operating skills. The ability of processing information, of interpreting/ analyzing and highlighting it in order to further transmit it for being registered in the internal system;
• Very good English and/ or German communication skills.
• Analyses factors regarding the offered services from internal/external providers in order to establish the correct fiscal/accounting treatment with the purpose of registering it in accounting;
• VAT journals analysis- purchasing and sales;
• VAT codes analysis.
Star Transmission, filială a grupului Daimler, își continuă strategia de dezvoltare sustenabilă în România, prin deschiderea celei mai noi unități…
Ești inginer, electrician sau mecanic? Atunci alătură-te echipei noastre de mentenanță și îți oferim mediul optim în care îți poți…