Star Transmission & Star Assembly believe in the importance of a mutually beneficial relationship between customer, supplier and manufacturer leading to the desired result/goal: completely satisfied customers.
• Minimum average education;
• Experience in production coordination;
• PC operating knowledge – MS Office package;
• Good English knowledge (knowledge of German is an advantage).
• Update and analyze customer demand, transpose figures into the STC work system;
• Based on demand, it plans production and exports so that the resulting stocks can deliver timely delivery according to customer specifications; Maintain updated figures in the STC work system; Communicates with the client through the means of communication available (internet, telephone, fax, e-mail), in order to solve the blur and specific conditions imposed by the client.
• Maintains the electronic work system by adding and / or removing rhythmically the records;
• Ensures the coordination of returnable packaging in the absence of the person directly responsible.
• Prepares the goods delivery documents and transmits information on deliveries according to the customer’s requirements;
• Share and archive the documents related to the activities carried out.
• Higher education graduate in the Financial field;
• Knowledge regarding the legislation in use;
• Very good PC skills;
• Very good English communication skills;
• Soft skills: Organised, detail- oriented, efficient, proactive, responsible and result- oriented.
• Daily provider invoice checking and registering, by using the internal applications;
• Registering of expenditure statements;
• Confirming the balances with the suppliers;
• Keeping in touch with the suppliers, regarding specific responsibilities;
• Involvement in settling crisis situations which are affecting the company.
• Technical University graduate, preferably in Mechanical Engineering;
• Good skills in statistical data processing and interpretation of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good PC knowledge – Microsoft Office;
• Intermediate level in German, reading and writing.
• Performs the primary analysis of components and subassemblies alleged non-compliance and complaints received from customers;
• Maintains contact with customers in terms of quality components and subassemblies delivered (information in case of non-compliances, providing answers, etc.);
• Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness planes measures agreed with the customers;
• Presents status of complaints received from customers during the meetings with other departments;
• Manages sample checks of components and subassemblies;
• Responsible for blocking lots of components and subassemblies suspected in manufacturing and warehouse;
• Urmăreşte efectuarea remedierilor loturilor de componente şi subansamble neconforme, precum şi aprobă ulterior folosirea acestora în producţie şi livrare către client;
• Traces lot fixing of components and subassemblies, which are inconsistent, and subsequently approves their use in production and delivery to the customer;
• Follows return lots of components and subassemblies nonconforming.
- Higher education;
- Previous teaching experience represents an advantage;
- PC operating knowledge: Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of German: writing, speaking and reading at an advanced level;
- Knowledge of modern and attractive teaching methods
- Communicative person, responsible, organized and dynamic.
- Organization and Management of teaching and learning activities: create optimal conditions for receptive knowledge (relevant visual material in sufficient quantity). Avoid overly detailed knowledge, the knowledge should be taught gradually, in a logical sequence;
- Decide on assessment scales and conditions so as to obtain an objective assessment as possible;
- Ability to analyze and identify (after observing different situations) the learning style of each student.
- Establish appropriate teaching strategies.
- Creating appropriate situations in order to facilitate communication and information exchange from pupil to pupil and from teacher to pupil;
- Work with classroom teachers and, where appropriate, with the school counselor in order to harmonize the educational influences and ensure interaction between pupils;
- Facilitates learning activities by choosing relevant teaching materials tailored to specific situations in the classroom, in order to ensure effective training (projector, PC, AEL, Power-Point, educational platforms, etc.);
- Correlating lesson schedules with the effort curve of students and learning tasks, according to semesters, depending on the structure of the school year, learning activities, ensuring the complete coverage of the proposed content;
• Foreman or similar technical qualification;
• Professional experience lasting at least 3 years in the field of production;
• Knowledge about manufacturing processes such as cutting technique, machines;
• Knowledge in work organization, labor protection and environmental protection.
• Ensures and follows the production program regarding quality, quantity, delivery time and profitability. Verification of documents related to the production and resolving of differences;
• Control of the necessary personnel, raw materials and arrangement of their allocation. Taking remedial measures, namely finding alternatives in the production process, redirect of technological flow, methods of work in the event of disruptions in the production process;
• Regular drafting of documents regarding implementation of the program, quality situation, track disturbances in the production process;
• If the productive activity cannot be carried out in conditions of safety and / or quality level demanded by the customer, has authority in deciding to STOP PRODUCTION;
• Organization of self – controlling for the integrated system of quality assurance.
• Development and exploitation of tests in the production process. Develop proposals on rationalizing and optimizing the manufacturing process (eg. Workplace organization, using tools, lower production costs, work organization);
• Ensures equipment operation and means of production and takes preventive measures to avoid equipment failure;
• Ensures and optimizes personnel, equipment, material and means of exploitation. Collaboration with the involved departments regarding cost planning and to monitor and verify the development costs and internal spending. Develops with the direct supervisor the measures that need to be taken if the spends go over budget.
• Minimum 10 years of study
• Experience in the field of internal logistics would be an asset
• Receives and packs products
• Stores products as required by the corresponding operations plans
• Assembles boxes or shipping containers;
• Applies identification tags or other marking signs on the packages, seals plastic bags
• Permanently ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of the workplace
• Secondary or higher education;
• Professional experience in coordinating logistics activities: warehouse, transport, stock and material flow management;
• Several years of experience in coordinating teams such as: warehouse keepers, forklift operators, material handlers;
• Good knowledge of work organization, labor protection and environmental protection;
• Knowledge of English language at an intermediate level, German language is an advantage.
• Ensures and tracks the supply of the assembly line in terms of quality, quantity, delivery and productivity;
• Planning and distribution of employees
• In the case of partial outsourcing of logistics services stays in touch with the external company in order to ensure the good functioning of the services;
• Controls the need of raw materials and orders them;
• Takes remediation measures, finds alternatives in the process of supplying parts needed for the assembly line, in case of possible disturbances in the logistical flow;
• Proposes optimization solutions in the assembly line supply process;
• Ensures the proper functioning and proper use of the equipment;
• Cost planning, tracking and checking compliance with the budget;
• Ensures that all subordinates comply with occupational safety and health regulations, fire prevention and environmental protection measures .
• Advanced Technical Studies (TCM, Road Vehicles);
• Technical expertise in the field of mechanical assemblies;
• Knowledge and use of equipment and equipment;
• Knowledge of technical drawing;
• Medium English knowledge; German language is an advantage;
• PC operating knowledge – Microsoft Office package;
• Measurement techniques and benchmarking.
• Study the assembly documentation;
• Participates in talks about changes in the production process;
• Prepares the technical and control documentation;
• Track the operating and working parameters of the machines and installations specific to the activity;
• Adjusts the mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic mechanisms to observe the specified operating parameters;
• Looks at the operation of the equipment, tools, devices and verifiers used.
• Studies / certifications in the field of project management or similar, preferably technical or business management;
• Project management courses;
• Experience in working on projects, preferably in the automotive field;
• Knowledge of foreign languages: English and / or German, advanced;
• PC operation: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Align all functions and track their status within the project (Sebes, Stuttgart, customers, suppliers);
• Effective co-ordination of all project activities in order to achieve the objectives set at the highest quality standards;
• Ensure communication with project partners (Romania / Germany) and compliance with contractual obligations arising from partnership agreements;
• Managing the project budget in accordance with the applicable internal procedures and the conditions of the sponsor;
• Monitoring the project budget and defining and implementing risk mitigation measures related to the budget;
• Valorisation and development of opportunities during project implementation;
• Reporting and presentation slides for management level;
• Organization and preparation of workshops;
• Preparing and coordinating status meetings.
• University degree;
• Knowledge in operating different types of documents;
• Professional experience in collaboration with internal and external partners;
• Good PC knowledge: Microsoft Office package;
• Good knowledge of English or German Language.
• Preparing and submiting the orders approved by suppliers;
• Tracking the products delivery in preastablished deadlines;
• Approving and tracking solved and pending invoices ;
• Creating process orders for office supplies;
• Organizing delegations for department collegues;
• Following up the implementation processes acording to the agreed timelines;
• Drafting the meetings minutes.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of financial accounting;
• Good knowledge of accounting and tax;
• IFRS knowledge (deferred tax, fixed assets);
• Knowledge of VAT, Corporate income tax, local taxes;
• Very good English communication skills; German is a plus;
• Very good PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint); SAP platform is a plus;
• Soft skills: proactive, self- improving, team player, result oriented, good communication skills and well organized.
• Filling in the tax statement (D300, D394, D390);
• VAT analysis and request for corrections;
• Filling in the local tax statements;
• Obtaining documentation for Corporate income tax calculation;
• Checks for withholding tax;
• Maintaining the capital goods registry;
• Maintaining the tax asset registry.
• Technical University Graduate – preferably in the Mechanical field;
• Experience in activities which involve teamwork;
• PC skills;
• Advanced German communication skills – reading and writing; English is an advantage.
• Initiation, maintenance and projects development in the Quality Plan for purposes of his 0-faults in the series;
• Active support for the Project Manager in all aspects of quality management during the development and manufacturing of the project (internal suppliers and customers);
• To evaluate the stage of fulfillment of quality management activities defined in the project plan and reporting it thereon to the management;
• Provide relevant data, resulting from qualitative checks performed for reports / analyzes later in the project;
• Coordinate the implementation capabilities of the machine, process and evaluation, both during the start-up of the project and in series;
• Initiating and coordinating the first sample, providing accurate and complete registration data in SQMS and final approval from the quality planning;
• Coordinating the FMEA analysis and ensuring that it is updated throughout the project;
• Maintain actualized control plans throughout the project development;
• Monitoring results during project quality execution in series production.
• Technical University Degree – Mechanical Engineering, preferably TCM;
• Knowledge in the field of machining – gears production;
• Knowledge in the quality field management – supplier complaints management, preferably automotive;
• Experience in action plans management with the external collaborators (suppliers);
• Knowledge of the quality management standards requirements: ISO9001, ISO/TS16494, VDA;
• Knowledge of the methods: 5M, 5 De ce, 8D, Problem Solving;
• Good skills in statistical data processing and interpretation of results;
• Good communication and moderation skills;
• Team work;
• Good PC operating knowledge – Office Software, SAP operating is a plus;
• Knowledge of German and English language, writing and reading.
• Test results analysis carried out on products;
• Statistical analysis and interpretation of results;
• Defining the critical points of the process regarding product manufacturing in terms of quality;
• Data process of the results from conducted capability studies, presentation of results and definition of action plans;
• Defines action plans in order to improve the quality of the products and follow-up implementation of the actions defined;
• Tracks the effectiveness of the implemented measures;
• Presents the quality status of the products in with other departments;
• Proposes improvement actions regarding the quality of products / processes (changes in control plans);
• Coordinates the tests and additional checks in assembly;
• Coordinates the “Quality Offensive” in assembly;
• Responsible for the blocking products in production and storage;
• Keeps track of the interventions regarding non-conforming products and subsequently approves products for delivery;
• Coordinates necessary measures for capability studies of machinery.