This Facebook page is managed by:
STAR ASSEMBLY S.R.L. ( “We”)
Headquartered in Sebes Town, Str. Augustin Bena, Nr. 106, Jud. Alba, CP 515800, Romania
Email: [ email@example.com ]
Data Protection Officer:
Representative of the Data Protection Group
Email: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
As the administrator of this Facebook page, we can only view your public profile on Facebook. The information that can be viewed depends on your profile settings. In addition, we process your personal data (for example, your name and the content of your messages, requests, or other information you have submitted to us) when you contact us on our Facebook page. We process these data to manage your messages and, as the case may be, to respond to them.
In addition, Facebook provides us with the so-called Insight data (aggregated information) for the visited pages. These data are anonymous statistics that help us evaluate the quality and content of our Facebook page. These stats are based on the usage data that Facebook collects through your interaction with our Facebook page. We do not have access to these usage data. Facebook has undertaken to assume responsibility and respect your rights in order to process Insight’s data in accordance with EU Data Protection General Regulation 2016/679 (“RGPD” – find additional information below) and provides you with the essential terms of this agreement.
Such processing is in accordance with our legitimate interest under art. 6 par. (1) (f) RGPD, in particular, in order to be able to contact you regarding the requests or other messages you have submitted to us, as well as to recognize user preferences (eg the number of so-called trackers, number of visits per page range, user statistics by age, geography, and language) and to tailor and optimize, according to the target audience, our offer on Facebook .
We keep your personal data in our systems, that is, outside Facebook, if and for as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or if there are legal obligations to store them.
You are neither required by law nor by contract to provide us with your personal data. However, some features of our web pages may depend on the provision of personal data. If you do not provide personal data in these cases, some features may be available in limited or unavailable form.
You have the following rights:
• You are entitled, in accordance with art. 15 RGPD, receive information about the personal data we store. This means you have the right to obtain a confirmation if we process your personal data or not, and if so, you have the right to request access to this personal data. The right to information includes, inter alia, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients receiving such data or those to whom personal data has been or will be made available. However, this is not an absolute right, because the rights of others may restrict your right of access to data.
• You are entitled, in accordance with art. 16 RGPD, request correction of incorrect data. This means that you have the right to obtain the correction of incorrect personal data relating to you. Subject to the purposes of processing, you may request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional statement.
• You are entitled, in accordance with art. 17 RGPD to delete your personal information. This means that under certain mandatory conditions you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data and we are required to delete this personal data.
• You are entitled, in accordance with art. 18 RGPD, request that you restrict the processing of your personal data. This means that in this case the data will only be marked and processed by us for certain purposes (eg with your consent or for legal requirements).
• You are entitled, in accordance with art. 20 RGPD, under certain mandatory conditions, to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used, readable form, and you are entitled to transmit these data to another operator, without any objection on our part.
• You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority, in particular, in the EU Member State where you are habitually resident or where there is a violation of the RGPD provisions.
To exercise these rights in terms of data processing by Facebook, please contact, as far as possible, directly with Facebook through the contact capabilities indicated on its website. In other cases or for any other request, send us an email at email@example.com.
Under certain conditions, you may, for reasons of your particular situation or when personal data are processed for direct marketing, oppose at any time the processing of personal data by us and we may be obliged to stop processing your personal data. Moreover, in the case of personal data processing for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to oppose at any time processing that includes profiling in so far as it is related to processing for marketing purposes. In this case, personal data is no longer processed by us for this purpose. In order to exercise your right to oppose such processing, please send us, if possible, an email at:
Further information on how we use personal data is found in the Daimler Data Protection Directive: https://www.daimler.com/data-protection-policy
Date: October 2018
February 25, 2018