Information on the processing and use of your data in the context of application
We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data in connection with your application by the company.
Star Transmission SRL and Star Assembly SRL (Daimler companies) that has advertised the vacancy are responsible for data processing. You will find the details in the job advertisement.
The categories of data that we process in connection with your application are those you specify. The categories of personal data processed include in particular your name, your contact details, your qualification data, your certificates and supporting documents. Special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 EU-GDPR may be processed within the scope of personnel selection. In addition, we may process personal data in the application process that we have legitimately obtained from publicly accessible sources (e.g. professional networks).
We process your personal data exclusively in connection with the application in compliance with the statutory provisions. Data processing serves the purpose of personnel selection. The primary legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 b) EU-GDPR in connection with Art. 88 para. 1 EU-GDPR, for special categories of personal data Art. 9 Para. 2 b) EU-GDPR. Your data can also be processed regularly for statistical purposes. This is generally done anonymously. Your data won’t be used for any other purposes (e.g. advertising).
The recipients of your personal data within our company are the managers of the department responsible for filling the position and the relevant Human Resources colleagues. Within our group of companies, your data can be viewed by all managers of the group in search of suitable persons to fill a position if you (also) have opted for an unsolicited application. Besides we engaged an IT service provider for operation and maintenance of this IT application.
As an applicant you have the right:
• To request information from the company about the personal data stored about you and the information listed in detail in Art. 15 EU-GDPR.
• To request the company to correct incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, to complete incomplete personal data (Art. 16 EU-GDPR).
• To require the company to delete personal data concerning you, insofar as this is no longer necessary for the application process and legal obligations. The specific reasons are listed in detail in Art. 17 EU-GDPR (right to cancellation).
• To require the company to restrict processing if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 EU-GDPR is met, e.g. if the data subject has lodged an objection to the processing, for the duration of the investigation by the company.
• Require the company to disclose data in a legible electronic format which you have provided electronically (Art. 20 EU-GDPR).
• To object to data processing if your situation gives rise to special reasons which prevent data processing. If the company has no compelling interests worthy of protection (e.g. the exercise of or defense against legal claims), the company may no longer process your data (Art. 21 EU-GDPR).
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Coordinator from the two companies (email address: email@example.com) or to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the EU-GDPR or other laws (Art. 77 EU-GDPR). The Daimler Group’s data protection officer can be contacted at the following address: Daimler AG, HPC G353, 70546 Stuttgart, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company limits the storage of your data to the required period of time. Therefore, we regularly delete your personal data as follows:
• The application profile you have created remains active as long as you are in an application process. Once all application procedures have been completed, your profile will be deleted after 12 months.
• Your applications will be deleted after 6 months after completion of the relevant application process.
You declare your consent that your application data can be used by managers and the HR department of the entire group of companies for staffing processes if you have (also) submitted your application as an unsolicited application. At the same time, by submitting your application, you assure us that your details are true. You know that false information can lead to the dissolution of a possible employment relationship.